What you will be doing:
For a team of 5-6 students, you will serve as:
- Learning Sherpa
- Experience Designer
- Idea Consultant
- Resource Connector
- Project Driver
You will learn:
- Innovation tools and approaches
- Technical competencies
- Basic coaching and mentoring
- Enjoy working with and developing students – you enjoy seeing them grow.
- Have an interest in improving the livelihood of the less fortunate in society.
- Be able to provide basic “big picture” advice or simple common sense, but will not hesitate to work the ground with your mentees
- Be resourceful. You can’t solve the world yourself, but you know enough people who can – or if not, know where to find them.
- Entrepreneurship background a plus
- Knowledge of the social sector a plus