What you will be doing:
- Assess and identify suitable analytical tools, concepts, case studies and models that would enable students to execute their Enactus projects in an entrepreneurial way
- Design and manage programmes / trainings and other developmental experiences for the students
- Delivering workshops/training programme
- Build org knowledge and capabilities in (social) entrepreneurship, innovation, business/organization management, market research, keen to share their knowledge with the students
- Be passionate about using entrepreneurial principles and concepts to solve social problems.
- Possess strong business/ start up background with project management experience.
- Be a highly curious individual with a strong desire to learn, research and impart this knowledge to others.
- Be a personable leader who works in a highly collaborative manner within the team and with other teams.
- Knowledge of the social sector a plus
- (Highly Desired) Have experience with venture acceleration, lean/customer development, management consulting or similar