Sounds like you?
- You are passionate about using entrepreneurial principles and concepts to solve social problems.
- You possess strong business/ start up background with project management experience.
- Experience with venture acceleration, lean/customer development, management consulting or similar is highly desired.
- You are highly curious individual with a strong desire to learn, research and impart this knowledge to others.
- You are a personable leader who works in a highly collaborative manner within the team and with other teams.
What you'll be doing
- Own and oversee our project management tools, methodology and programs. This includes the accelerator, business toolkit and training workshops
- Assess and identify suitable analytical tools, concepts, case studies and models that would enable students to execute their Enactus projects in an entrepreneurial way
- Design and manage programs / trainings and other developmental experiences for the students
- Build org knowledge and capabilities in (social) entrepreneurship, innovation, business/organization management, market research, needs analysis and problem solving.
- Lead and guide a team of "innovators"
- keen to share their knowledge with the students