What you'll be doing
- You have to like the big picture... ...no you have to LOVE the big picture.
- You need to be able to draw linkages, cascade/disaggregate big picture strategy into sub-plans
- You should have some background (academic and/or professional) in strategic planning and/or marketing/communications
- You are able to work with the diverse sub-teams within the Marketing Team, and strategise while getting buy-in
Sounds like you?
- Strategy, strategy, strategy. Some tactics & action. (Have we mentioned the strategy part?)
- Help Enactus be one step ahead of competition by preparing us for future marketing challenges and opportunities
- Observe results, scan trends, and synthesise so as to develop strategies and actionplans for Marketing sub-teams
- Link corporate/program strategy to marketing strategy, from marketing strategy down to plans and KPIs.
- Support teams pivot when results are not met or channels are not performing. Troubleshoot.