What you'll be doing
- Manage project mentors and student project teams on calendars, project progress, learning platforms and business processes
- Fostering close ties between Enactus SG, and key stakeholders in the school (student leaders, faculty advisors, and faculties)
- Take charge of growing the reach and influence of Enactus in the school. This will involve working closely with student leaders and faculty advisors.
- Providing key insights and feedback to Enactus SG to help develop the broader Enactus SG program
Sounds like you?
- You believe in the potential of Singaporean youths to lead their own lives meaningfully and to lead their community.
- You believe you can guide them in defining where they can make a difference and help them get there.
- You understand the importance of the customer and the customer experience
- You are an excellent project manager and team builder, but you want your charges to learn from you and not rely on you.
- You are comfortable with doing both vision/strategy and firefighting, and can provide direction and reassurance to your students.
- You have initiative and can gather resources to support your students.