- You should love technology and dream of applying technology to improve lives
- Understanding of a wide range of tech-based tools and platforms, particularly for business processes, is essential
- Programming skills (Java, C#, C++, Python, other) are preferred (though we're not looking for a particular skillset or language but must be able to learn and implement quickly for project prototyping. Or 3D printing, prototyping, and any other kind of technical skill.)
- Scan environment for tech trends and develop knowledge in the org. Strategize on how to include/integrate in program
- Involved in (develop and run if desired) technology related projects with student teams.
- Embed tech wherever we can in our programs - accelerator, etc.
- Select/Implement internal systems including knowledge management, reporting, event management etc. Not to develop but to find options, scope and work with vendors/free products
- Help roll out IT tools to student teams for knowledge management, project mgt,
team/member mgt, communication and reporting