- 2017 - National University of Singapore
- 2016 - Nanyang Technological University
- 2015 - Nanyang Technological University
- 2014 - Nanyang Technological University
- 2013 - Nanyang Technological University
- 2012 - Singapore Polytechnic
- 2011 - Singapore Polytechnic
- 2010 - Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- 2009 - Singapore Polytechnic
- 2008 - Singapore Polytechnic
- 2007 - Singapore Management University
- 2006 - Singapore Management University
- 2005 - Singapore Management University
- 2004 - Singapore Management University
- 2003 - Nanyang Technological University
Annually, Enactus Singapore organises a National Competition. Enactus clubs from the various institutions send their student teams to pitch their projects before a panel of judges. Out of the competing project teams, one team would emerge as champion and later represent Singapore at the Enactus World Cup.
National competition 2017
Enactus Singapore National Competition 2017 was held at DBS Asia Central Auditorium on 17 June. Participating institutions include National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP). Enactus NUS emerged as our National Champion and will be representing Singapore at the Enactus World Cup in London, United Kingdom in September 2017. Enactus NUS also carried home the Learning Award for Overture. Other outstanding awardees included:
1. Temasek Polytechnic — Learning Award for Project Addiction
2. Singapore Polytechnic — Spirit of Enactus Award; and
3. Mr Ho Thiam Aik of Singapore Polytechnic — Faculty Advisor of the Year Award.
enactus World Cup
Each year, the champion team from the National Competition represent Singapore at the Enactus World Cup; competing against the national champions from different countries. The Enactus World Cup spans across a few days, typically three days long, where Enactus students around the world come together, mingle, get involved in various sideline activities and compete.
Enactus World Cup 2017
The competition took place in London in 2017, held at ExCeL London. Over the three days, Enactus students were actively involved in several activities, such as the Cultural Experience, Global Goals Forum, Collaboration Sessions. In the Opening Round of the competition, the team from NUS that represented Singapore emerged 3rd Place!
Aramco-Enactus Innovative Challenge 2017
In December 2017, Enactus countries China, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Singapore partnered with Aramco Asia to launch the Aramco-Enactus Innovative Challenge. This regional programme was designed to help university students in Asia develop innovative solutions addressing issues related to climate change, environmental sustainability and energy efficiency.
Out of 130 undergraduate students who participated in this program, five final teams presented at the Singapore leg of the challenge, including teams REapp (NUS), Frogworks (NUS), Answersheet (SUTD), Earth Friends (SUTD) and Second Nature (NTU). Second Nature, a team from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) represented Singapore at the Aramco Asia Cup and emerged third place in the competition.